I have put together three booking packages for you – ‘Glow’, ‘Gloss’ and ‘Glam’ (gift vouchers for each are also available). They have been created with different budgets and needs in mind. Whichever one you choose, you’ll go away feeling more confident not only in knowing which products work best for you, but also in yourself.
Glow – £99
• A friendly coffee meet-up (my treat!) or online chat lasting around 60 minutes.
• A make-up bag consultation where I advise on anything to do with makeup. Whether you want advice on what you’re currently using or you want insight on some new brands/products that you may not have heard about, we go through your makeup bag together and upgrade and enhance it along the way. I also suggest new application techniques, ways to find your perfect shades and I can advise on which makeup products are best for your money.
• A chat about your current skincare routine and what you feel is working or not working for you. We go through your skincare regime and I advise on what your skin needs (and perhaps doesn't need) and how to upgrade or enhance your product stash along the way.
• A detailed personalised skincare OR makeup prescription (depending on what you have chosen to talk about in our session) containing numerous recommendations emailed to you after our meet-up, detailing when/how to use each product and why they are right for you.
Gloss – £145
• A friendly coffee meet-up (my treat!) or online chat lasting around 75 minutes.
• A general conversation about your beauty regime – this is a good opportunity to ask me about anything that’s been bugging you, whether it’s skin, make-up, hair or body care related.
• A chat about your current skincare regime and what you feel is working or not working for you.
• A makeup bag consultation, where I advise on anything you’re currently using and are confused about.
• A detailed personalised skincare prescription containing numerous product recommendations emailed to you after our meet-up with where-to-buy links, explaining when/how to use each product and why they are right for you.
• A detailed personalised makeup prescription containing numerous product recommendations emailed to you after our meet-up with where-to-buy links, explaining when/how to use each product and why they are right for you.
• A free introductory beauty gift at your first appointment.
Glam – £195
+ product costs
Everything included in the “Gloss’ package.
A time saving product shopping service where you choose the products you would like to buy from the prescriptions I have provided. I then do the hard work for you by finding them at the best deals, ordering them online or buying them from a shop and then packaging them up in one lovely MyBeautyEditor box. The box will then be sent to you in the post, free of charge, or hand delivered if you’re local, and will include a 10% discount voucher for your next MyBeautyEditor booking and a free beauty gift.
“I use my knowledge of what's out there - new and old - and offer a fresh perspective on the products you need (and the ones you don't), advise on makeup that will compliment your skin tone, talk you through the textures that will work for you and explain all about the ingredients that will give your skin and hair a beautiful boost. And better still, I am completely impartial. I am not affiliated with any brands and have no agenda. So the only loyalties I have lie with you.”